TechHub Bangalore hosted their first Demo Night of 2017, on 23 February, at 7 PM.
TechHub is the global community for technology entrepreneurs and start-ups. They work with around 750+ start-ups globally to help them scale and grow, and they also enable members to work smarter, develop faster and increase their chances of start-up success.
TechHub Demo Night, which happens every month, is all about the start-ups getting a chance to present their products and get feedback. It is an opportunity to network within the ecosystem. It is an open forum questionnaire session where anyone in the audience can give feedback. In these events, TechHub also gives an opportunity to the start-ups to find a mentor.
The event started with the entrepreneurs and start-ups networking and connecting with each other. At the event, six start-ups got about 5 minutes each to present their product to the audience. The audience included students, aspiring entrepreneurs, established start-ups and some investors as well.
At the end of the event, Ashish Bansal, Director, ProRido, said, “I found TechHub to be true community for tech-start-ups. I found the TechHub to be placed in an easy identifiable locality, other like-minded start-ups with similar focus which was very helpful experience considering I attended such an event for the first time.”
Piyush Chandak, Co-Founder, Log Visitor, said, “The first event I attended at TechHub was the Startup Funeral. It was then I got to know about TechHub Demo night. We are really amazed by the concept and people we met over this event. The Demo night to us was much more than showcasing our product. We got good feedback and now are much more confident and enthusiastic.”
The Bangalore based start-ups who showcased at the event were:
1) Typeset: Typeset is an authoring and collaboration platform for researchers.
2) Nymble Labs: Nymble Labs is a smart IoT enabled autonomous capabilities which enables people to eat good food tailored to their tastes every day.
3) StegoSoc: StegoSoc, a product by Cloudadic Inc. is a platform to deliver continuous security monitoring on cloud.
4) SpotDy Inc.: SpotDy is a technology start-up that helps enterprises to adopt big data & analytics with ease, through its disruptive BigAI Platform.
5) ProRido: ProRido provides timely, safe & secure cab services.
6) Log Visitor: Log Visitor is the digital replacement to the visitor log books and registers which you find at reception desks everywhere.